IN SEPTEMBER 2018 WE HAVE LAUNCHED THE NEW MSCN ONLINE RECERTIFICATION SYSTEM.
Professional Testing Corporation (PTC) will no longer accept paper application.
For complete details and to recertify, please visit the Professional Testing Corporation website:
Username & Password
PTC have provided all MSCNs with individual username and password via email.
Deadline of Application
Please submit your completed application and fee by the following dates:
● April 1 (May/June Expiration)
● September 3 (December Expiration)
* Recertification online application submitted after application deadlines will incur late administration fee in addition to the application fee.
* Recertification applications received after expiration dates will be denied.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS / RECORD YOUR MSCN CREDIT HOURS
Login To PTC Website (www.ptcny.com)
● Click Test Sponsors & Exams from the Main Menu.
● Search MSNICB and click on the icon.
At the bottom of the page, Under Recertification:
● Click Apply to access the Online Recertification Processing System.
● Log-in using your username & password provided by PTC.
At the bottom of the page, click on Track Recertification Hours:
● Under MSCN Certification & Recertification History, click on the '+' button on the left of your MSNICB-MSCN History.
This will open your current hours tracking.
● If you have enough credit hours, click on the Application for Recertification in the green box.
● Follow the next instructions.