- Will be conferred on a one-time basis and will not require renewal, as it will be valid indefinitely.
For complete details and application, please visit the Professional Testing Corporation website:
Who is eligible for emeritus status?
MS nursing professionals who currently hold the MSCN credential but who retire from active practice may apply for Emeritus Status , which will be conferred on a one-time basis and will not require renewal, as it will be valid indefinitely.
Those who are granted Emeritus Status will be able to use the designation of MSCN-e but will no longer be able to use the original MSCN designation.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
Login To PTC Website (www.ptcny.com)
● Click Test Sponsors & Exams from the Main Menu.
● Search MSNICB and click on the icon.
● Once you are in the MSNICB page, click Apply Online.
You will be directed to the Secure PTC Online Applications System:
● Click Start a New Application.
● Under Select Examination/Program, choose MSNICB-MSCN-e MSCN Emeritus Status.
● Follow the next instructions.